Oddlabs Forum

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: PayPal
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:13 pm 

Hello o/

Managed to fix an issue I was having with TribalTrouble where it refused to go into full screen mode, so have decided to purchase. However, since I don't want to do a Wire transfer, and the online payment process does not list my card type, is there any way to use paypal ? - Having searched, other topics seem to suggest there is. I however, cannot see the option to pay with paypal anywhere on the plimus.com store.

Any help would be appreciated,

Dave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:32 pm 

Hi,

I'm terribly sorry not having replied to this one earlier. We don't have Paypal support (yet), because our current registration service (plimus.com) doesn't support it. We could add direct support for Paypal through their merchant account option, but then we'd either have to handle the VAT mess in the EU or do it illegally. Neither of the options are attractive to us.

Plimus has promised to add paypal support sometime in the future, but we'll look into alternative regsitration services if they don't add support in a timely manner.

- elias

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:26 pm 

Thanks for getting back to me. If possible, could you send me a PM on the forum when plimus add PayPal support as TribalTrouble is on my to-buy list, but without PayPal I'm at a loss :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:33 pm 

Instead of letting you wait for a registered version of the game, I propose that you donate the money to the LWJGL* project instead. It will be greatly appreciated and will help cover the cost of hosting and whatever hardware we need for compatibility testing.

I'll PM you the details.

- elias

[*]LWJGL (http://lwjgl.org) is an open source project that allows java programs and games like Tribal Trouble to access hardware accelerated graphics and sound. We use LWJGL for all our projects and are very involved with the ongoing development of it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]