Oddlabs Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Where's my order???
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:38 pm 
:evil: I ordered 2 copies weeks ago and sent e-mail to Oddlabs but without even the courtesy of a reply. The money has been taken from my credit card but no appearance of both games. I'm fed up playing the Demo over and over. Administrator - please get these guys off their backsides and send a response or a full refund.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:44 pm 
Administrator

We always take care of support mails as soon as possible, but I cannot rule out that there has been a glitch, or perhaps a spamfilter has stopped the mails.

Please give me the name to which the order was made, and if possible also the date of the order. If you don't want to post it in public, you can send me a private message.

- Sune

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:00 pm 

Hello David,

We replied to your email right away, but it might have been stopped by a spam-filter somewhere along its way.
I have resent our reply from a Gmail account (oddlabs@gmail.com) in the hope that this one will make it - if you still don't receive anything, please write again and we will find some other way to get the registration codes to you ASAP.

We're terribly sorry about this mess.. email can be pretty unreliable these days.

- Jacob

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]